Characteristics of changes of cervical epithelium in fertile aged women with disorders of autonomic homeostasis and changes of reproductive health
Keywords:fertile aged women, cytology, disorders of autonomic homeostasis, disorders of reproductive health
Results of study of changes of cervical epithelium in fertile aged women with disorders of autonomic homeostasis and changes of reproductive health are showed in the article. Obtained data shows the pathogenetic association between disorders of hormonal homeostasis, state of immune system with occurrence of benign changes of cervical epithelium as a result of autonomic homeostasis disorders and changes of reproductive health.
- Zaporozhan, V.M., Sobolev, R.V. “Main components of multifactorial infertility in women.” Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, 1(2003):101–103.
- Podolskyi, V.V. “Women`s reproductive health – important problem of contemporaneity.” Woman`s health, 1(13) (2003):100–104.
- Kaminskyi, V.V., Markin, L.B., et al. “Saving reproductive health of women – basis of formation of healthy nation.” Health of Ukraine, 9(2008):58–59.
- Podolskyi, V.V. “Abortion and it`s consequences for reproductive health in fertile aged women.” Woman`s health, 10(86) (2013):32–34.
- Podolskyi, Vl.V. “State of reproductive health in women with violations of autonomic homeostasis.” Woman`s health, 9(85) (2013): 139–142.
- Podolskyi, V.V., Podolskyi. Vl.V. “Treatment of benign microglandular hyperplasia in fertile aged women with violations of autonomic homeostasis.” Woman`s health, 1(97) (2015):137–142.
- Autonomic violations: clinics, diagnostics, treatment / Ed. by A.M. Vein. Moscow. Medical information agency LTD (2003): 752 p.
- McCluggage, W.G. “Endocervical glandular lesions: controversial aspects and ancillary techniques.” J Clin Pathol, 56(2003):164–173.
- McCluggage, W.G. “Benign mimics of malignancy and premalignancy in the cervix ECP 2013: Pathology - A gate to the future.”
- Van Giersbergen, P.L., Palkovits, M., de Jong, W. “Involvement of neurotransmitters in the nucleus tractus solitarii in cardiovascular regulation.” Physiological reviews, 72(3) (1992):789–824.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Вл. В. Подольський
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.