Experience the use of phytopreparations Cyclodynon® in patients with insufficiency of corpus luteum and hyperprolactinemia
Keywords:corpus luteum insufficiency, hyperprolactinemia, prolactin, estradiol, progesterone, agnucaston, Cyclodynon®
Complex clinical and laboratory examination among 20 patients aged 25 to 41 years with relative hyperprolactinemia suffering from menstrual irregularities of various kinds was performed. The control group consisted of 15 healthy women. In patients with corpus luteum insufficiency, caused by hyperprolactinemia, in order to correct existing disorders phytopreparation agnucaston (Cyclodynon®) was used.
The results showed that agnucaston (Cyclodynon®) effectively reduced the increased secretion of prolactin, the drug increases cyclic secretion of progesterone in the luteal phase of the cycle, which helps normalize the menstrual rhythm.
The authors concluded that agnucaston (Cyclodynon®) can be considered an alternative to treatment with other stimulators of dopamine receptors in their intolerance in patients with hyperprolactinemia of non-tumor genesis.
- Borisova, Y.F. About the sexual development of the Moscow school: Author's thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences. Moscow (1965).
- Wisniewskiy, A.S., Safronnikova, N.R., Melnikova, N.Y., Grigorieva, T.A. “New approaches to the syndrome of hyperprolactinemia.” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecological Diseases, Vol. XL1X (Issue 1) (2000): 39–41.
- Zaks, L. Statistical estimation. Moscow. Statistics (1976).
- Kettayl, V.M., Arky, R.A. Pathophysiology of the endocrine system. SPb. Nevsky Dialect (2001): 28–40.
- Melnichenko, G.A., Serebryanskyi, O.J., Romentsova, T.N. “Norprolac – a new dopamine agonist.” Medicine for everyone, 2 (Vol.1) (1997): 22–24.
- Nazarenko, T.A., Durinyan, E.R., Chechurova, T.N. “Health of women with ovulation disorders.” Problems of reproduction, 2 (Vol. 5) (1999): 48–51.
- Ovsyannikova, T.V. “Hyperprolactinemia.” Medicine for everyone, 2 (Vol. 1) (1997): 9–21.
- Ovsyannikova, T.V. “The pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, diagnostics and long-term results of treatment of infertility in hyperprolactinemia in women: Author's thesis for the degree of doctor of medical sciences.” Moscow (1990).
- Platonov, A.E. Statistical analysis in medicine and biology: the problem, terminology, logic, computer methods. Moscow. RAM S (2000).
- Prilepskaya, V.N. “Secondary amenorrhea.” Obstetrics and Gynecology, 12 (1990): 61–67.
- Smetnik, V.P. “Hyperprolactinemia and dysfunction of the reproductive system.” Obstetrics and Gynecology, 4(1990): 75–79.
- Smetnik, V.P., Marchenko, L.A., Osipova, A.A. “Cabergoline efficacy in the treatment of hyperprolactinemia.” Problems of reproduction, 3(2000): 42–47.
- Smetnik, V.P., Tumilovich, L.G. Non-immediate gynecology. Moscow. MIA (2003).
- Smetnik, V.P., Tumilovich, L.G. Non-immediate gynecology: guidelines. Moscow (1994).
- Phytohormones. Clinical lecture. Ed. by Radzinskiy, V.E., Kostin, I.N. Part 1 (2003).
- A sa, S., Kovacs, К., Stefaneanu, L., et al. “Pituitary adenomas in mice transgenic for growth hormone releasing-hormone.” Endocrinology, 131(1992): 2083–2089.
- Berger, D. Vitex Agnus castus: Unbedenklichkeit and Wirksamkeit beim praemenstruellen Syndrom, Wirkprinzipien und Wirkmechanismen eines neuetwickelten. Extraktes: Dissertation. — Univеrsitat Basel (1998).
- Hoberg, E., Sticher, O., Orjala, J.E., Meier, B. “Diterpene aus Agni-casti fructus und ihre Analytik.” Ztschr Phytother, 149(1999): 3.
- Jarr, H., Leonhardt, S., Wuttke, W., et al. “Agnus castus als dopaminerges Wirkprinzip in Mastodynon.” N Ztschr Phytother, 12(1991): 77–82.
- Luciano, A. “Clinical presentation of Hyperprolactinemia.” J Reprod Med, 44(1999): 1085–1090.
- MP H Edition Extrait de Psychiatric Practique de Medlien, 39(1987).
- N unes, M., Sobrinho, L., Calhaz-Jorge, C., et al. “Psychosomatic factors in patients with hyperprolactinemia and/or galactorrhea.” Obstet Gynecol, 55(1980): 591–595.
- R ao, G.M., Ney, E., Herbert, R.A. “Influence of diet on mammary cancer in transgenic mice bearing on oncogene expressed in mammar tissue.” Breast Cancer Res, 45(1997): 149–158.
- Sliulz, G., Speiser, P., Schultz, A.M., et al. “Agnus-castus extracts inhibit prolactin secretion of rat pituitary cells.” Horm Metabol Res, 25(1993): 243–255.
- Spengler, В., Schmidt, J., Porzel, A., Christoffel, V. Isolation and characterization of cyclic diterpenes from BNO 1095 (Vitex agnus castus). (1999).
- T an, S. Curr Opin Obstet Gyn, 2(1990): 378–385.
- W uttke, W., Gorkow, C, Jarry, H. “Dopaminergic compounds in Vitex agnes castus.” // D. Loew, N. Rietbrock (Hrsg). Phytopharmaka in forschung und klinischer Anwendung. Darmstadt. Steinkopff (1995): 81–91.
- Yen, S., Jaffe, R. Prolactin in human reproduction. Reproductive Endocrinology. Physiology. Pathophysiology. Clinical Management. 4 ed (1999): 257–283.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 В. П. Сметник, Л. Б. Бутарева
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.