Correction of vaginal biotope in women of reproductive age with genital herpes
Keywords:biotope correction of vagine, genital herpes, Depantol, Lavomax
The article studied modern aspects of vaginal biotope and its correction in patients of reproductive age with genital herpes. Results of clinical trials were reviewed. Clinical and laboratory efficiency of complex anti-inflammatory treatment of patients with recurrent genital herpes have proved. It was found that the inclusion of drugs Depantol and Lavomax in the complex therapy reduced the treatment time and the recurrences number of genital herpes
- Beniuk, V.O., Shcherba, O.A., Lastovetska, L.D. “Etiopathogenetical approaches to diagnosis and treatment of candidiasis and herpes vulvovaginitis.” Women's Health, 9(64) (2011): 158–160.
- Beniuk, V.A., Lastovetska, L.D., Nikoniuk, T.R., Melnyk, V.V. “Bacterial vaginosis and the modern possibilities of its treatment of women of reproductive age.” Women's Health, 3(69) (2012): 133–138.
- Beniuk, V.A. “Experience of the Valtrovir use in patients with recurrent genital herpes.” Women's Health, 1(2009): 193–195.
- Krasnopolskiy, V.I., Serova, O.F., Tumanova, V.A., et al. “Effect of infection on the reproductive system of women.” Russian Gazette of Obstetrician-Gynecologist, 5(2004): 26–29.
- Nitefor, I.B. “Status of cellular immunity in women with urogenital infections and viral miscarriage.” Bulletin of Scientific Research, Ternopil, 2(2005): 140–141.
- Panchenko, L.A. Herpes. Role in human pathology. Antiviral drugs. Kharkiv. Planet Print (2014) 204 p.
- Osipova, L.S., Kononenko, I.Y., Solskyi, S.Y., Yurchuk, J.N., Asatova, A.A. “Genital herpes. The course and treatment in modern conditions.” Ukrainian Journal of dermatology, venerology, cosmetology, 3(2012): 5–10.
- Strachunskiy, L.S., Kozlov, S.N. Modern Antimicrobial Chemotherapy: Guidelines. Moscow (2002) 436 p.
- Bren, L. “Genital herpes: a hidden epidemic.” FDA Consum, 2(36) (2002): 10–16.
- Brugha, R. “Genital herpes infection: a review.” Int J Epidemiol, 4(26) (1997): 698–709.
- Leitich, H., Bodner-Adler, B., Braunbauer, M., et al. “Bacterial vaginosis as a risk factor for preterm delivery: a meta-analysis.” Am J Obstet Gynecol, 189(2003): 139–147.
- Tareeva, T.G., Antipova, I.I., Malinovskaya, V.V., et al. “Immune and interferon status of newborns at viferon treatment of pregnant women with cytomegalovirus and herpes infection.” Russian Immunological Journal, 5(2) (2000): 193–202
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 В. О. Бенюк, Л. Д. Ластовецька, О. А. Щерба
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.