Tiloronum and α2b-inteferon in the treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia i-ii with lesions of the vaginal fornix and walls
Keywords:epithelial dysplasia of the cervix, α2b-interferon, tiloronum, Lavomax
In the study participated 62 patients with сervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) with extension to the fornix and walls of vagina. At the stage of etiological treatment the patients were divided into 2 equal groups: group A (31 patients) – 18 patients with CIN II and 13 patients with CIN I, group B (31 patients) – 18 patients with CIN II and 13 patients with CIN I. In group А patients were prescribed a standard therapy α2b-interferon 500 000 IU suppositories twice a day every day for 14 days, and 125 mg of Tiloronum every 48 hours N10. In group В patients were prescribed a standard therapy α2b-interferon 500 000 IU suppositories twice a day every day for 14 days.
Assessment of colposcopic features in patients with CIN I-II after treatment showed that patients from the study group significantly more often (48.4%) compared with control group (12.9%) had a reduction of the affected area and displacement of the boundaries of CIN from walls of vagina to the cervix
- Vorobiova, L.I., Lyhyrda, N.M. “Comparison of the therapeutic efficacy of different dosage forms of the drug alpha-2-interferon in patients with CIN I and CIN II.” Women Health, 5(51) (2010): 42–46.
- Kasatkin, E.V. The validity and therapy effectiveness of subclinical and latent forms of human papillomavirus infection caused by a virus with high oncogenic risk. 3rd All-Russian Congress of Dermatologists: Abstracts. Moscow (2009): 82.
- Clinical recommendations. Dermatovenereology. Ed. by A.A. Kubanova. Moscow. DEKS-Press (2007): 428 p.
- Kasikhina, E.I. “Recurrent genital warts and latent HPV infection in women: risk factors, clinical features and treatment.” Clin Dermatol Venereology, 1(2011): 49–54.
- Lyhyrda, N.F., Vorobiova, L.I., Krotevych, M.S. “Features of colposcopic diagnosis of precancer and early forms of cervical cancer.” Clinical Oncology, 1(2011): 56–60.
- Lyhyrda, N.F., Vorobiova, L.I. “Clinical and laboratory study of complex treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.” Women's Health, 4(12) (2002): 23–27.
- Order of the MOH of Ukraine of 02.04.2014 №236 “On approval and introduction of medical and technological documents on standardization of medical care in dysplasia and cervical cancer.”
- Patent (UA ) Vorobiova, L.I., Lyhyrda, N.F., Vorontsov, A.L., Vinnytska, A.B. A method for treating precancerous cervical pathology caused by human papilloma virus / (Ukraine); Oncology Institute of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine. № 52344 A. Ukraine. 6МПК A 61 K 38/21; Statement 11.04.2002. Bull. №12.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Н. Ф. Лигирда, В. С. Свінцицький, Н. П. Цип, С. В. Неспрядько
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.