Reproductive health of girls in the Lviv region
Keywords:reproductive health of girls, adolescent abortions and labors, diseases of the hepatobiliary system
State of health of girls in childhood and adolescence is an important element in the implementation of reproductive function. This paper presents the results of a statistical analysis of gynecological diseases, labor and abortions among girls in different age groups over the last 3–6 years. It also shows the organization of Children and Adolescent Gynecology in the Lviv region.
We have analyzed some extragenital diseases as factors that may influence the formation of reproductive potential in girls
- Berezenko, V.S., Tatarchuk, T. F., et al. “Liver function in women's and reproductive health – what is need to know practitioner gynecologist?” Reproductive Endocrinology, 6(2014): 68–74.
- Childhood and adolescence gynecology // Ed. by I.B. Vovk, A.M. Yuzko, Y.P. Vdovychenko. Kyiv (2011): 423 p.
- Levenets, S.O., Perevozchykov, V.V., Verkhoshanova, O.H., Maltseva, O.I., Nosar, Y.A. “Social and biomedical risk factors of sexual system dysfunction in girls.” Ukrainian Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology, 2(2013): 47–48.
- Pyrohova, V.I., Tsolko, O.R., Chaikivska, E.F. “Ways to realization sexuality in modern conditions for teenagers girls.” Collected works of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine, Kyiv, Intermed (2011): 672–676.
- Tatarchuk, T.F., Zelynska, N.B., Bachynska, I.V. “The formation of the reproductive function in girls with autoimmune thyroiditis.” Ukrainian Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology, 2(2013): 75–76.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Е. Ф. Чайківська
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.