Luteal phase deficiency correction in women of reproductive age at hypothyroidism background
Keywords:luteal phase defi ciency, hypothyroidism, Tazalok
The results of a study on the correction of luteal phase defi ciency (NLF) in women with hypothyroidism using non-hormonal drug complex action Tazalok are presented in the article.
The study included 82 women aged 20 to 38 years with regular menstrual cycles. Women were divided into two clinical groups: 12 (14%) patients with ovulatory menstrual cycle, 70 (83%) woman with NLF. All women with NLF and hypothyroidism we prescribe herbal drug Tazalok at a dosage of 30 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for 12 weeks to restore the ovulation on the background of hypothyroidism correction to the euthyroid state.
The effi cacy of therapy with Tazalok was obtained in 97% of cases of use, 3% women with severe and persistent anovulation had additional drug therapy.
The study demonstrated that the Tazalok use can effi cient and dynamic improve the quality of women life, and an increased concentration of serumprogesterone during therapy can be recommended this phytogestagen drug as an eff ective for the correction of NLF, including hypothyroidism, as well as relative or absolute giperestrogeniya
- Demina T.N., Goshkoderya I.Y. «Luteal phase defect: new approaches to old problems.» Women’s Health, 4(20) (2004):63-69.
- Ventskovskaya I.B., Efymenko O.A. «Hyperprolactinemia in practice gynecologist.» Reproductive Health of Women, 3(2003):71-76.
- Chrousos G.P., Torpy D.J., Gold P.W. «Interactions between the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and the female reproductive system: clinical implication.» Ann. Int. Med, 129(1998):229-240.
- Tatarchuk T.F. «Stress and female reproductive function.» International Endocrinology Journal, 3(2006):2-9.
- Bauman R.A., Kant G.J. Chronic sustained stress increases levels of anterior pituitary prolactin mRNA. Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav, 67(2000):423-431.
- Stocco C., Telleria C., Gibori G. The molecular control of corpus luteum formation, function, and regression. Endocrine reviews, 4(2007):117-149.
- Niswander G.D. «Molecular control of Luteal Secretion of Progesterone.» Reproduction, 123(2002):333–339.
- Vankov S. «A propos of tribestan pharmacology.» Scientifi c technical report (1980).
- Tomova M., Guylemetova R. «Steroid saponin and steroid sapogenine. Furastanol bisglykosid aus Tribulus terrestris L.» Planta medica, 34(1978):188-191.
- Kelekci S., Kaya E., Alan M., Alan Y., Bilge U., Mollamahmutoglu L. «Comparison of transvaginal sonography, saline infusion sonography, and offi ce hysteroscopy in reproductive_aged women with or without abnormal uterine bleeding.» Fertil. Steril, 84(2005):682-686.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Т. В. Герасимова, Е. Н. Гопчук
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.