Impact of use Tivortin on life quality and condition of the fetus in pregnant women with heart failure
Keywords:pregnancy, heart failure, nitric oxide, L-arginine, Tivortin
A study to examine the quality of life of the woman and the fetus in pregnant with heart failure as a result of the drug Tivortin use was performed.
There were examined 40 pregnant women with NYHA II–III heart failure on a background of cardiovascular disease and signs of fetal condition disorders. All patients received standard therapy of heart failure. Pregnant were divided into two groups of 20 women in each. In the main group to the basic therapy was additionally appointed arginine hydrochloride (drug Tivortin). The comparison group continued intake a basic therapy.The results showed that the addition Tivortin to the basic treatment of pregnant women with heart failure improves quality of their life and overall health, and a significant improvement of the fetus in these women confirms the effectiveness of this therapy
- Babushkina A.V. «L-arginine in terms of evidence-based medicine.» Ukrainian Medical Journal, 6(2009):43-48.
- Yelsky V.N., Vatutin N.T., Kalinkina N.V., Salakhova A.M. «Role of dysfunction edoteliya in the genesis of cardiovascular diseases.» Journal of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, 14(2008):51-62.
- Slobodskoy V.A. «Role of L-arginine in the treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease.» Health of Ukraine, 13-14(2009):62.
- Wheeler T., Evans P.W., Anthony F.W., Godfrey K.M., Howe D.T. and Osmond C. «Relationship between maternal serum vascular endothelial growth factor concentration in early pregnancy and fetal and placental growth.» Hum. Reprod., 14(2009):1619-1623.
- Voronkov L.G., Paraschenyuk L.P., Lutsak E.A. «Quality of life in chronic heart failure: actual aspects.» Heart Failure, 3(2010):18-23.
- Mendes de Leon C.F., Grady K.L., Eaton C. «Quality of life in a diverse population of heart failure patients.» J. Cardiopulm. Rehabil. Prev., 29(2009):171-178.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 А. Ю. Ліманська, Ю. В. Давидова, В. А. Слободський
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.