Prevention and treatment of purulent-septic complications in the postpartum period in women with delivery injuries
Keywords:delivery trauma, purulent-septic complications, Depanthol
A comparative analysis of various ways of seams treatment at postpartum period was performed: 42 patients received conventional treatment of seams in the post-partum period, and 46 pregnant women with seams of soft tissues of the birth canal additionally used a new combined drug Depanthol in the vaginal suppositories. A study to determine the optimal preventive way to reduce birth trauma of soft tissues also was performed. This study showed a reduction in the frequency of trauma in delivery after Depanthol use in period of preparation for delivery.The results of these studies show that the inclusion of Depanthol into preventive measures in preparation for delivery reduces the risk of soft tissue damage and in postpartum women with soft tissue injuries of the birth canal helps to reduce infectious complications and provides a more favorable course of the postpartum period
- Gurtovoiy, B.L. Vanko, L.V. Kasabulatov, N.M. et al. «Clinical and immunological features of postpartum women with postpartum endometritis.» Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1(2006):30-4.
- Krasnopol’skii, V.I. Buyanova, S.N. Shchukina, N.A. «Obstetric sepsis as a reproductive problem.» Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3(2007):38-42.
- Novikova, S.V. Logutova, L.S. Fedotova, A.V. et al. «Complications during puerperium: early diagnostic criteria.» Materials of the 10th Jubilee Russian Scientific Forum «Mother and Child». Moscow (2009):148.
- Chernuha, E.A. «Normal and abnormal postnatal period.» M. (2006).
- Ordzhonikidze, N.V. Basiladze, E.N. «Modern trends in the diagnostics, prevention and treatment of postpartum infections.» Journal of Russian Obstetricians and Gynecologists Society, 4(2005):18-20.
- Kottmann, L.M. «Pelvic inflammatory disease: clinical overview.» J. Obstet. Gynec. Neonatal Nurs., 24(8) (1995):759-67.
- Shalhoub, J. Flack-Hansen, N.A. Davies, A.H. et al. «Innate immunity and monocyte-macrophage activation in atherosclerosis.» J. Inflamm, 8(2011):9.24.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Н. Я. Скрипченко, О. М. Павлова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.