Hormonal correction of atrophic changes in women with urogenital prolapse
Keywords:pelvic organ prolapse, microbiocenosis, hormonal correction, Ovestin
In order to determine the hormonal homeostasis in women with urogenital prolapse after hysterectomy surgery the study of vaginal microbiota in 51 patients was conducted. It has been proved that mainstay of treatment for improving clinical effect and partial restoration of own microflora is administration of hormone replacement therapy with low-active estrogen fractions (Estrone, Estriol). Cyclic use of Ovestin vaginal cream or suppositories helps prevent urinary incontinence and recurrences of vaginal prolapse after vaginal hysterectomy
- Shah, D.K., Paul, E.M., Rastinehad, A.R., Eisenberg, E.R., Badlani, G.H. “Short-term outcome analysis of total pelvic reconstruction with mesh: The vaginal approach.” The Journal of Urology, 171(1)(2004): 261-63.
- Buyanova, S.N. “Some aspects of the pathogenesis of genital prolapse.” Obstetrics and gynecology 3 (2001): 39-43.
- Radzinskyi, V.E., Shalaev, O.N., Plaksina, N.D., et al. “Effectiveness of combined and simultaneous operations in gynecology.” Materials of the X Russian Forum Mother and Child. M. (2006): 391.
- Grigorenko, A.P. “The role of local replacement therapy in women with urogenital prolapse.” Medical and Social Problems of the Family, 11(3) (2006): 119-121.
- Tatarchuk, T.F., Selskiy, Y.P. Endocrine Gynecology. K.: Zapovіt (2003): 304 p.
- Ailamazyan, E.K. Gynecology. M. (2006): 387 p.
- Churylina, A.V., Garbusova, S.B., Moskaliuk, O.M., et al. “Biochemical criteria of connective tissue dysplasia in certain pathological conditions.” IPOG, 2(2007): 25-28.
- Nazarenko, L.G., Neelova, O.V. “Fibroid dysplasia – the problem of modern obstetrics and perinatology.” IPOG, 6(2005): 93-97.
- Antropova, M.C. Problems of urogenital aging in women with a deficit of sex steroids. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of PhD. M. (2008): 23 p.
- Grigorenko, A.P., Galaiko, P.A. “Postoperative recurrence prevention of prolapse vaginal walls in women with urogenital prolapse in menopause.” Collection of scientific papers of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine. K. (2006): 153-154.
- Scellers, D.J., Chapple, C.R., Chess-Willams, R. “Potential therapeutic targets for the treatment of the overactive bladder.” World. J. Urol, 19(5) (2001): 307-311.
- Dyakov, V.V., Godunov, B.N., Gvozdyov, M.Y. “Experience in long-term use of the drug Ovestin in women suffering from disorders of urination in postmenopause.” Urology, 1(2003): 43-45.
- Smetnik, V.P., Carmelina, S.N., Samoilova, T.E. “The selective estrogen receptor modulators: an alternative to hormone replacement therapy.” Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3(2001): 10-12
- Balan, V.E., Esesidze, Z.T., Hajiyeva, Z.K. “Principles of hormone replacement therapy of urogenital disorders.” Consilium medicum, 3(7) (2001): 332-338.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 А. П. Григоренко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.