Correction of early menopausal disorders in women with anamnesis of uterine myoma
Keywords:climacteric syndrome, uterine myoma, Sagenit
The study of the efficacy and safety of using Sagenit in patients with uterine myoma in the anamnesis and menopausal disorders in early menopause was performed. 52 women with neurovegetative symptoms during menopause of 2 years were under the supervision.
Sagenit effectively normalized hormones, quickly relieved the early perimenopausal disorders.
Sagenit is not associated with sensitive receptors reproductive organs, does not lead to proliferative changes in the uterus and can be used as the drug of choice alternative to hormonal replacement therapy in women with uterine myoma in the anamnesis and climacteric disorders in early menopausal.
- Zaydieva, Y.Z. “New treatment of menopausal disorders in postmenopause.” South-Russian Medical Journal, 2(2003): 64-70.
- Saidova, R.A., Aleksanyan, S.G., Tropynina, E.V. “Modern principles of hormonal correction menstrual dysfunction in the perimenopausal period.” Questions of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Perinatology, 7(4) (2008): 46-52.
- Smetnik, V.P., Tumilovich, L.G. “Biomedical problems of menopause and postovariectomy. “ Non-operative Gynecology. M: MIA (2003): 458-499.
- Smetnik, V.P. “Efficiency of Sagenit in climacteric syndrome.” Obstetrics and Gynecology, 4(2010): 1-4.
- Tatarchuk, T.F., Efimenko, O.A., Islamova, A.O. “Question of the treatment of early menopausal disorders in women of late reproductive age.” Reproductive Endocrinology, 3 (17) (2014): 72-75.
- Schnatz, P.F., Banever, A.E., Greene, J.F. “Menopausal symptoms in clinical population: a pilot study.” Menopause, 12(5) (2005): 623-629.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 О. В. Кравченко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.