Reproductive safety and fetal risk of drugs
Keywords:pregnant, fetus, teratogenesis, teratogenic properties of drugs
An article about the safe use of drugs during pregnancy. Describes the most signifi cant steps of development of ideas about the impact of drugs on the fetus, the brief history of their classifi cation and the list of drugs of diff erent pharmacological groups, depending on the degree of risk and the level of adverse eff ects on the fetus. Presents current data on the results of a study of some mechanisms of medication teratogenesis.
- Kiryushchenko A.P., Tarakhovsky M.L. «Drugs eff ect of on the fetus.» M.: Medicine (1990):272 p.
- Astakhova A.V., Lepakhin V.K. «Pregnancy and medication. Adverse drug reactions and safety control.» M. (2008):315 p.
- Eliseeva E.V., Feoktistova Y.V., Shmykova I.I., Geltser B.I. «Analysis of drug therapy in pregnant.» Safety of medicines and pharmacy vigilance, 2(2009):3-22.о
- Ivanova A.A., Mikhailov A.V., Kolbin A.S. «Teratogenic eff ects of drugs. Background.» Gynecology, Obstetrics and Perinatology Questions, 5(12) (2013):60-68.
- Kuznetsova I.V., Geppe N.A., Grigoryan A.N. «Hormone therapy during pregnancy and its impact on off spring.» Practical Pediatrics Questions, 3(7) (2012):45-49.
- Medved V.I., Victorov A.P., Levitsky E.L. «Teratogenic eff ects of drugs.» Pharmacology Messenger, 4(2000):23-34.
- Podzolkova N.M., Koloda Y.A. «Safety in use of hormonal drugs in periconceptional period during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Gynecology, Obstetrics and Perinatology Questions, 6(11) (2012):66-73.
- Principles for risk assessment for posterity in connection with exposure of chemicals during pregnancy: a joint publication of the United Nations Environment Programme, the International Labour Organization and the World Health Organization. M.: Medicine (1988):155 p.
- Reznikov A.G. «Progestogens, pregnancy and health of the fetus.» Gynecology, 6(2003):260-262.
- Fissenko V.P., Aksenova O.G. «The effi cacy and safety of medicines used in perinatology.» Obstetrics and Gynecology, 4(2002):6-9.
- Cher S.A. «Teratogenic eff ects of drugs on the body of the child in utero.» Pediatric Pharmacology, 6(8) (2011):57-60.
- Schaefer K., Spielmann H., Vetter K. «Drug therapy during pregnancy and lactation.» M.: Logosphere (2010):419 p.
- Friedman J.M. «The principles of teratology: are they still true? Birth Defects Risk.» Clin. Mol. Teratol, 88(10) (2010):766-768.
- Hoover R.N., Hyer M., Pfeifer R.M. et al. «Adverse health outcomes in women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.» New England Journal of Medicine, 365(4) (2011):1304-1314.
- EMEA 2010 priorities for drug safety research. Medicine use in pregnancy. Hhtp:// www.emea. Europa. eu/pdfs/human/phv/ 49372409en.pdf.
- Lo W.Y., Friedman J.M. «Teratogenicity: recently introduced medications in human pregnancy.» Obstet. And Gynecol, 100(2002):465- 473.
- Sit D.K., Perel J.M., Helsel J.C., Wisner K.L. «Changes in antidepressant metabolism a nd dosing across pregnancy and early postpartum.» J. Clin. Psychiatry, 69(4) (2008):652-658.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 А. Г. Ципкун
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.