Improved therapeutic management of women with endometriosis
Keywords:endometriosis, adenomyosis, integral indicator of pathology, Vissane, Adaptol, Noophen
It was developed and tested a complex drug therapy of women with endometriosis. Within 6 months of the study’s authors are actively watching the 80 women with adenomyosis, which were divided into two groups. The first group of women (n = 42) administered progestin therapy for 6 months – Vissane (dienogest 2 mg). The second group included 38 patients treated with combined therapy: Vissane (dienogest 2 mg) daily for 6 months, Adaptol (mebicar 500 mg) twice a day and Noophen (phenibutum 250 mg) twice a day for three months.
The results showed a slightly higher clinical efficacy of progestogen therapy (Visan) in combination with non-hormonal drugs (Adptol and Noophen).
- Mashkovskiy M.D. «The medicaments.» Moscow, 1(1993):138.
- Babichev V.N. «Neurohormonal regulation of ovarian cycle.» M.: Medical (1984):238.
- Al-Jefout M., Dezarnaulds G., Cooper M., Tokushige N. et al. «Diagnosis of endometriosis by detection of nerve fibres in an endometrial biopsy: a double blind study.» Hum Reprod, 24(12)(2009):3019-3024.
- Okada H. et al. «The inhibitory effect of dienogest, a synthetic steroid, on the growth of human endometrial stromal cells in vitro.» Mol Hum Reprod,4(7)(2001):341-347.
- Sasagawa S., Shimizu Y., Kami H. et al. «Dienogest is a selective progesterone receptor agonist in transactivation analysis with potent oral endometrial activity due to its efficient pharmacokinetic profile.» Steroids, 73(2008): 222-23.
- Shimizu Y. et al. «Dienogest, a synthetic progestin, inhibits the proliferation of immortalized human endometrial epithelial cells with suppression of cyclin D1 gene expression.» Mol Hum Reprod,10(15)(2009):693-701.
- Tatsum H.i., Kitawaki J.i., Tanaka K.i., Hosoda T., Honjo H. «Lack of stimulatory effect of dienogest on the expression of intercellular adhesion molecule – 1 and vascular cell adhesion molecule – 1 by endothelial cell as compared with other sytetic progestins.» Maturitas, 42(2002):287-94.
- Burlaka O.V., Stebljuk V.V. «Assessment of quality of life as a criterion for the effectiveness of treatment and rehabilitation interventions at reproductive disorders.» Journal of Physiotherapy and Health Resort, 18(1)(2012):75-79.
- Shchukina N.A., Buyanova, S.N. «The modern view on the diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis». GBUZ «Moscow Regional Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology,» Ministry of Health, BC. Russian Medical Journal, 14 (2014).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Т. Ф Татарчук, Н. Ф. Захаренко, І. П. Маноляк, В. П. Ковбасій
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.