Anent the treatment of acute cystitis in women with chronic inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs
Keywords:acute cystitis, chronic inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs, urine pH, treatment, Kataria, Polymic
The study was aimed at investigating the efficacy of Kataria drug use in combination with Polymic drug in women with chronic inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs with acute cystitis.
It was proved that administration of Kataria as urine alkalizer contributes to faster and more marked dysuria regress that causes improvement of quality of life of female patients. Obtained study results show the reasonability of additional indication of Kataria drug along with antibacterial therapy (Polymic drug) at acute cystitis in women with chronic inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs.
- Gupta K, Scholes D, Stamm WE Increasing Prevalence of Antimicrobial Resistance Among Uropathogens Causing Acute Uncoplicated Cistitis in Women // JAMA, 1999; 281: 736–8.
- Stapleton A, Stamm WE Prevention of urinary tract infection // Infectious Disease Clinics of North America. – 1997. – Vol. 11. – P. 719–33.
- Avdeeva LV Sensitivity to antibiotics of microorganisms isolated from newborn // Journal of Microbiological. – 2000. – № 3, T. 62. – P. 43–47.
- Nikitenko IN The role of conditionally anaerobic microflora in the development of inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract // Dermatologіya that venerologіya. – 2002. – № 3 (17). – P. 19–23.
- Islamova EV Urine pH value of research in clinical practice // Women’s Health. – 2013. – № 4 (80). – P. 54–56.
- Kondratiev YS, Neumark AI, Aliyev RT The use of macrolides in the treatment of disorders dizuricheskih occurring against the backdrop of urogenital infections in women of reproductive age // Russian Journal of obstetrician – gynecologist. – 2011. – № 1. – P. 77–81.
- Pereversev AS Infections in Urology // Monograph. – Kharkov: Fact, 2006. – 351 p.
- Perepanova TS, Hazan PL Herbal preparation Kanefron® H in the treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections // Doctor’s estate. – 2005. – № 4–5. – P. 1–4.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Т. Ф Татарчук, А. О. Исламова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.