Evaluation methods of abortion in pregnancy in terms of psychological problems
Keywords:medical abortion, post-procedural syndrome, Miropriston, Mirolut
AbstractThe research showed that women who applied to artificial abortion observed with intensely expressed mental reaction. Found that most patients who undergo abortion are maladaptive individual psychological traits. Chat with a psychologist before the upcoming abortion can significantly reduce the incidence of post-procedural symptoms, especially pronounced with medical abortion, as compared with the operative. Stated the importance and the role of dynamic ultrasound monitoring.
- KuvitaYV Prevention of perinatal complications in the urogenital infections in married couples // Reproductive Health. – 2005. – № 3. – P. 224–227.
- Abramchеnko VV Medical abortion / VV Abramchenko, EN Guseva. – St. Petersburg, «ELBI-SPb», 2005. – 116 p.
- Aghajanyan AG Echohysterographia in the diagnosis of intrauterine pathology // Materials of the VIII All-Russian Forum «Mother and Child». – M., 2006. – P. 311.
- Bogatova IK Mini-abortion and women’s reproductive health // Family Planning. – 1998. – № 133. – 34 p.
- Bolshakova EV The influence of the first abortion to reproductive health and psycho-emotional sphere of women / Healthcare of Bashkortostan. – 2000. – № 2. – P. 129–130.
- Pultavskaya V Effect of abortion on women’s psyche. – M., 2002.
- Yasulovich A Why are so many unfortunate women // Choose а Life. – 1999. – № 3.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 В. А. Бенюк, Ю. В. Кувита, В. Л. Колесник
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.