Efficiency of drugs that have dopaminergic action in complex treatment of hormonal stress-induced pathology
Keywords:mammalgia, pain, stress syndrome, emotional status, Mastodynon
AbstractThe study showed that mastalgia is a component of the stress and its elimination after therapy by herbal preparation Mastodynon helps to normalize the overall emotional state, work and improves cognitive performance. Also, the drug Mastodynon significantly less pain in patient with mastodynia.
- Chrousos G.P. Interactions between the Hypotalamic–Pituitary Adrenal axis and the Female Reproductive System // Annals of Internal Medicine. – 1998. – V. 129, №3. – P. 229–240.
- Dobson H, Ghuman S, Prabhakar S. A conceptual model of the influence of stress on female reproduction Reproduction, 2003, V.125. – P. 151–163.
- Leon Speroff, Robert H. Glass, Nathan G. Kase Clinical Gynecological Endocrinology and Infertility. – 2006.
- Ader DN, Shriver CD Cyclical mastalgia: prevalence and impact in an outpatient breast clinic sample. J Am Coll Surg. 1997 Nov; 185 (5): 466–70.
- Millet AV, Dirbas FM Clinical management of breast pain: a review. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2002 Jul; 57 (7): 451–61.
- Eskin BA Breast Disease for Primary Care Physicians. – 1999. 173p.
- Deuster PA, Ader DN South-Paul J. Adera Cyclical mastalgia: prevalence and associated health and behavioral factors // Psychosorn Obstet Cynecol. 2001; 22: 71–76.
- Srivastava A Evidence-based management of Mastalgia: A meta-analysis of randomised trials. – The Breast, Vol. 16, Issue 5, P. 503–512.
- Halaska M, Beles P, Gorkow C, Sieder C Treatment of cyclical mastalgia with a solution containing an extract of Vitex agnus castus: Recent results of a placebo-controlled double blind study. The Breast (1999). 8: 175–181
- Wuttke W, Splitt G, Gorkow C, Sieder С Treatment of cyclical mastalgia with medicinal product containing Agnus castus. Results of a randomized, placebo–controlled, double blind study. Geburtsh. U. Frauenheilk. (1997). 57: 569–574.
- Tatarchuk TF Stress and female reproductive function // Intern. Endocrinol. Journal. - № 3 (5). - 2006. - P. 2-9.
- Tatarchuk TF Lifestyle and hormonal homeostasis in young women of reproductive age // Collection of scientific papers: Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine. - K.: Intermed, 2008. - P. 700-704.
- Serov VN, Prilepskaya VN, Ovsyanikova TV Gynecological endocrinology. - Moscow: MEDpress-Inform 2006. – 520 p.
- Tatarchuk TF, Ventskovskaya IB, Shevchuk TV The modern view of pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of premenstrual disorders // International Journal of Endocrinology. - № 1 (7.) - 2007. - P. 51-58.
- Tatarchuk TF, Cossey, NV, Efymenko OA Experience with the Mastodynon H for prevention of mastodynia during HRT // Women’s Health. – 3 (7). – 2001. – P. 5–8.
- Ventskovskaya IB, Efymenko OA Hyperprolactinemia state in the practice of gynecology and methods of treatment // Reproductive Health of Women. – № 3 (15). – 2003. – P. 7 1–76.
- Tatarchuk TF Perceived Stress Scale (PSS): the main stages of adaptation for female population of Ukraine // Collection of scientific papers: Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine. – K.: Іntermed, 2009. - P. 606– 613.
- Nemchin TA State of mental stress. - Leningrad: Leningrad State University, 1988.
- Kuz’menko Psychological methods of quantifying pain // Contemporary Neurology. – 1986. – № 10.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Т. Ф Татарчук
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.