Phytotherapy impact on peristalsis of unpregnant uterus in women with adenomyosis
Keywords:adenomyosis, uterus, myometrium, dysperistalsis waves
AbstractOne of the little-known mechanisms of infertility because of adenomyosis (аденомиоз, аденоміоз) is peristalsis disorders of subendometrial layers of the myometrium. The study showed that in women with adenomyosis there is a violation of the uterine peristalsis as dysperistalsis waves that are not found in healthy women. Administration the drug Tazalok 40 in a dose drops 3 times a day for 2 months caused a statistically significant reduction of uterine dysperistalsis in women with adenomyosis and a significant reduction of pain.
- Battista G Mild endometriosis and infertility: A clinical rewiew of epidemiologic data, diagnostic pitfalls, and classification limits // Obstet. Gynecol. Surv. – 1991. Vol. 46. – P. 374-379.
- Bartosik D, Damjanov I, Viscarello RR Immunoproteins in the endometrium: clinical correlates of the presence of complement fractions C3 and C4. // Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. – 1987. – Vol. 156. – P. 11-15.
- Bulletti C, Ziegler DD, Rossi S, Negrini V, Alfieri S, Massoneau M Retrograde efflux of endometrial debris during menstruation in women with endometriosis // J. Am. Ass. Gynecol. Laparoscop. – 1997. – Vol. 4, № 4. – P. 17.
- Fernandez-Shaw S, Hicks BR, Yudkin PL Antiendometrial and anti-endothelial auto-antibodies in women with endometriosis // Hum. Reprod. – 1993. – Vol. 8. – P. 310-315.
- Kissler S, Wildt L, Kohl J, Ahr A, Kaufmann M, Siebzehnrubl E Gestorte Transportfunction in der Hysterosalpingoszintigraphie (HSSG) als prodiktiver Functionstest für die Durchführung einer IVF-Therapie // Zentralbl Gynakol. – 2002. – Vol. 124. – P. 418-422.
- Lyons EA, Taylor PJ, Zheng XH, Ballard G, Levi CS, Kredentser JV Characterization of subendometrial myometrial contractions throughout the menstrual cycle in normal fertile women // Fertil. Steril. – 1991. – Vol. 55. – P. 771-775.
- Adamyan LV, Kulakov VI Endometriosis. Guidelines for physicians. – Moscow: Medicine, 1998. – 320 p.
- Baskakov VP, Tsvelev YV, Kira EF Endometrial disease. – Saint-Petersburg.: Publishing H-L, 2002. – C. 36-37.
- Burlev VA, Volkov NI, Stygar AS et al. The value of growth factors in endometriosis pathogenesis // Russian Obstetric and Gynecological Assoc. Journal. – 1999. – № 1. – P. 55-56.
- Gladchuk IZ Operative endoscopy in treatment of women infertility: thesis for the MD degree. – Odessa, 1999. – 35 p.
- Gladchuk IZ, Rogachevsky AP Results of hysterosalpingoscintigraphy in infertile women with pelvic endometriosis at various sites // Medicine today and tomorrow. – 2005. – № 3. – P. 119-125.
- Zaporozhan VM, Gladchuk IZ, Rogachevsky AP, Baumann R Features of intrauterine transport of albumins microspheres labeled by isotope Tc-99m in infertile women with endometriosis // PAG. – 2005. – № 5. – P. 98-102.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 А. П. Рогачевский
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.