Gynipral use for correction hypertonic dysfunction of uterus activity
Keywords:contractile activity of uterus, hypertonic uterine dysfunction, β-agonists, Gynipral
AbstractThere are various forms of hypertonic dysfunction of uterus activity. Untreated hypertensive dysfunction uterus activity due to the presence of pathological preliminaries prenatal period incoordinate uterine anomaly pass in abnormal delivery. At delivery segmental dystocia can pass in total. For the treatment of hypertension dysfunction of uterine used the infusion of β-agonists, calcium antagonists, antispasmodics, analgesics. Epidural anesthesia starts after disclosure of cervix to 4 cm. β-agonists using reduces the tone and contractile activity of the myometrium, reduces the frequency and intensity of uterine contractions, and normalizes excessively heavy or irregular contractions. The most effective and safest sympathomimetic is β-agonists Gynipral.
- Kulakov VI, Ailamazyan EK, Radzinsky VE, Saveliev GM Obstetrics: National Guidelines. – M: GEOTAR-MEDIA, 2007. – 1198 p.
- Kulakov VI, Serov VN, Abubakirova AM et al. Pain relief in labor. – M: Triada-X, 1998. – 152.
- Kulakov VI, Serov VN Rational pharmacotherapy in obstetrics and gynecology. – M: Letter 2005. – 1152 p.
- Kulakov VI, Chernukha EA, Komissarov LM Cesarean section. – M: Triada-X, 2004. – 320 p.
- Kulakov VI, Serov VN, Barashnev YI Drugs used in obstetrics and gynecology. – M: GEOTAR-MEDIA, 2004. – 240 p.
- Kulakov VI Safe Obstetric Guidance. – M: Triada-X, 1998. – 531 p.
- Sidorov IS, Makarov IO Clinical and diagnostic aspects of placental insufficiency. – M: MIA, 2005. – 138 p.
- Sidorovа IS, Kulakov VI, Makarov IO Guidelines for midwifery. – M: Medicine, 2006. – 848 p.
- Sidorovа IS Physiology and pathology of labor. – M: MEDpress, 2000. – 320 p.
- Sidorovа IS, Makarov IO Methods of research in pregnancy and childbirth. Training manual. – M: MEDpress 2005. – 128 p.
- Chernukha EA Obstetric unit. – M: Triada-X, 2003. – 709.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 И. С. Сидорова, О. С. Билявская
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.