Nonhormonal rehabilitation of reproductive system in women after surgical treatment nodular fibrocystic breast disease
Keywords:breasts, mastopathy, fi brocystic breast disease, prolactin, hyperprolactinemia, Mastodynon
Common benign breast disease is mastopathy, occurring in 20–60% of women, most aged 20–40 years. Surgical treatment of nodular forms of mastopathy does not eliminate the main cause of the disease – hormonal disorders (hyperprolactinemia, relative hyperestrogenemia). After the operation should be carried out conservative treatment aimed at eliminating the causes of dishormonal disorders and normalizes hormonal balance in the body, and to avoid recurrence.
Currently, there is a wealth of clinical experience in the use of conservative treatment of dishormonalbreast disease herbal drugMastodynon.Pathogeneticeff ects of Mastodynon, its property gently regulate hormonal homeostasis through its infl uence on the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis lead to improvement of breast tissue and node prevention in patients with fi brocystic breast disease.
- Smolanka II, Ljashenko AО Fibrocysticbreastdisease // Women Doctor, № 1, 2007, p. 16.
- Zaitsev VF Surgeontacticatthenodal lesions ofbreast / VF Zaitsev, TA Nikolaienko, SV Sugak // Act ualproblemsofclinicalmedicine. Mn., 1999. P. 35–36.
- Vysotskaya IV, Letyagin VP, Kim EA Dishormonalmammarydysplasia // Mammalogy. – 2006. – № 2. – P. 9–12.
- Andreeva EN, Ledneva EV Keyaspectsoftheetiologyandpathogenesis offi brocysticbreastdisease// Obstetricsand Gynecology. – 2002. – № 6. – P. 7–9.
- Tagieva TT, Volobuev AI Mastodynonapplication in women withfi brocysticbreastdisease // HealthofUkraine. – 2002. – № 5.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Ю. Я. Присташ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.