Therapy features of premenstrual syndrome in women with endometriosis
Keywords:premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis, magnesium, vitamin B6, Magnicum
A study on the effectiveness of treatment of premenstrual syndrome in patients with endometriosis was performed. It included 45 women of reproductive age from 19 to 40 years with moderate severity of premenstrual syndrome. Authors of this study suggested that treatment regimens 1 or 2 tablets Magnicum 3 times a day from the 14th to the 28th day of the menstrual cycle for three months were comparable in effectiveness with dydrogesterone treatment, especially for the edematous form and some symptoms of neuropsychiatric and cephalgic form of premenstrual syndrome.
- Tatarchuk, T.F. Ventskovskaya, I.B. Shevchuk, T.V. «Premenstrual syndrome is an interdisciplinary problem.» Art of treatment,4(010) (2004):36-43.
- Peresada, O.A. «Premenstrual syndrome: pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, treatment.» Medical News,8(2010):15-18.
- Prilepskaya, V.N. Mezhevitinova, E.A. Sasunova, R.A. Ivanova, E.V. «Role of magnesium in the pathogenesis of premenstrual syndrome.» Russian Obstetrician and Gynecologist Gazette,3(2012).
- Mayorov, M.V. Zhuchenko, S.I. «Using of magnesium drugs in outpatient gynecology.» Medical aspects of women’s health,1(2011):14 -18.
- Gonda, X. Telek, T. Juhasz, G. Lazary, J. Vargha, A. Bagdy, G. «Patterns of mood changes throughout the reproductive cycle in healthy women without premenstrual dysphoric disorders.» Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol. Biol. Psychiatry,32(8)(2008):1782-1788.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Н. Ф. Захаренко, В. П. Ковбасий, И. П. Маноляк
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.