To a question of menopausal disorders treatment in women of the late reproductive age
Keywords:hormone replacement therapy, menopause, Sagenit
A study of using the drug Sagenit in women reproductive age with climacteric syndrome was done. We observed 50 patients aged 37–49 years with climacteric disorders mild to moderate severity. Treatment lasts for a one month. Effectiveness of the drug was evaluated at 1 and 3 months after treatment. Sagenit proved highly effective in the treatment of «classical» estrogen deficiency manifestations (sweating and hot flushes), as well as in elimination of neurovegetative and psycho-emotional symptoms. There were not observed side effects and reactions of individual intolerance during monitoring of patients. The obtained results of the study demonstrate the feasibility of using the drug Sagenit in women reproductive age in order to correct menopausal disorders mild to moderate severity.
- Andreeva, E.N. «Efficacy and tolerability of drugs for the treatment of menopausal disorders.» Gynecology, 2(2005):109-110.
- Grishchenko, O.V. Lakhno, I.V. «Reproductive Endocrinology.» 5(13) (2013):70-73.
- Smetnik, V.P. «Medicine menopause.» M. (2006) 848 p.
- Tatarchuk, T.F. Efimenko, O.A. «Principles of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of menopausal disorders.» Journal of Ukrainian Medical Elite, 4(10) (2009):24-29.
- Cleve, A. Fritzemeier, K.H, Haendler, B. et al. «Pharmacology and clinical use of sex steroid hormone receptor modulators.» Handb Exp Pharmacol, 214(2012):543-587.
- Menopuse State of the art / ed. Iole Di Francesco (2011) 540 p.
- Scheider, H.P.G. Heinemann, L.A.J. Rosemeir, H.P. et al. «The menopause rating scale (MRS): reliability of scores of menopausal compleants.» Climacteric, 3(2000):59-64.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Т. Ф Татарчук, О. А. Ефименко, А. О. Исламова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.