Clinical characteristic of menopausal manifestations in women with using non hormonal agents
Keywords:menopause, phytoestrogens, black cohosh
Clinical and laboratory examination of patients of menopausal age has been conducted to assess neurovegetative, emotional, endocrine and metabolic disorders and also the vaginal health index of these women. There are represented results of clinical manifestations of menopause before and after the application of non-hormonal agents for three months. Here is highlighted the effectiveness of the proposed treatment using of black cohosh.
- Vihljaeva, EM. «Climacteric syndrome. Guide endocrine gynecological energy.» M.: MIA, (2006): 603-650.
- Dyukova, GM. Smetnik, VP. Nazarova, NA. «Condition psychovegetative and sexual spheres in perimenopausal women.» Climacteric Guide: A Guide for whose rotation. M.: MIA, (2001): 361-380.
- Lesiovskaya, EE. Konopleva, EV. «Opportunities of the herbal therapy of menopausal disorders.» Fitoremedium, 1 (2007): 5-9.
- Smetnik, VP. Medicine menopause, (200): 847.
- Lesnyak, OM. Benevolenskaya, LI. «Osteoporosis. Diagnosis, prevention and treatment.» Clinical recommendations, (2009): 270.
- Lomranz, J. Becker, D. Eyal, N. Pines, A. Mester, R. «Attitudes towards hormone replacement therapy among middle – aged women and men.» Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol, 93(2000): 199-203.
- Stute, P. Nisslein, T. Gotte et al. «Effects of black cohosh on estrogen biosynthesis in normal breast tissue in vitro.» Maturitas, 57(2007): 382-392.
- Freedman, R.R. «Pathophysiology and treatment of menopausal hot flashes.» Semin, reprod. med. 23(2) (2005): 117-125.
- Rice, S. Amon, A. «Whitehead etanolic extracts of black cohosh (Acetaea racemosa) inhibit growth and oestradiol synthesis from oestron sulphate in breast cancer cell.» Maturitas, 56(2007): 359-367.
- Shen, W. Treatment strategies for hot flushes. / Shen W., Stearns V. // Expert. Opin. Phar-macother. – 2009 – Vol. 10 (7). – P. 1133-1144.
- «The Cimicifuga preparation BNO 1055 vs conjugated estrogens in a double-blind placebo-controlled study: effects on menopause symptoms and bon markers.» / Wuttke, W. Seidova-Wuttke, D. Gorkow. C. Maturitas, 44(2003): 67-77. Suppl 1.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Л. В. Гінчицька
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.