Rational preparation of generic ways as a method of reducing traumatism of soft tissues on childbirth
Keywords:prevention, trauma of soft tissues, childbirth, glycogenesis, ectopic cervix uteri of pregnancy women, Revitaxa
The urgency of the problem of traumatization of the birth canals is due in many respects to the morphological and functional inferiority of the constituent layers of the vagina. A clinical study was conducted on the effectiveness of the using of vaginal suppositories of the natural complex action Revitaxa with the aim of preventing the traumatization of soft tissues in parturition.
In the clinical study, 50 pregnant women aged 23–34 years were under observation in the pregnancy from 37 to 40 weeks. 25 pregnant women, who were included in the main group, received suppositories vaginally at 1 per day (overnight) for 10 days, 40% of pregnant women were prolonged using the Revitaxa remedy up to 20 days before the onset of labor. 25 pregnant women, who made up a control group, did not receive vaginal suppositories, as well as other special prenatal preparations. The control of the effectiveness of the vaginal suppositories of Revitaxa was carried out using Sonography in the mode of Color Doppler Сards, vascularization of the vaginal wall, echographic mucosal picture, elastography of the vaginal wall was assessed.
After delivery, the presence of gaps in the soft tissues of the birth canal was evaluated in patients in the main and control groups. As a result of the using of suppositories, the indicators of the birth traumatism of soft tissues in the main group were significantly lower than in the control group, positive sonographic and elastographic changes were noted. In addition, there was an improvement in the colposcopic pattern in pregnant women with ectopic cervix uteri – a decrease in the area of ectopia, a lack of progression of dysplastic changes.
Complex composition of vaginal suppositories Revitaxa – hyaluronic acid and 4 natural components (marigold extract, aloe extract, Centella extract of Asiatic, tea tree oil extract) – allows to expand the possibilities of using to prevent the risks of traumatization of the birth canal. Components of suppositories affect the tone of elastic and collagen fibers stimulating glycogenesis, provide the necessary protective environment, vascularization of tissues, strengthen the matrix of connective tissue, and also show antiseptic and local immunomodulatory effects.
- Histology, embryology, cytology. Textbook. 4 edition, revised. Ed. by E.G. Ulumbekov, Y.A. Chelyshev. Moscow: GEOTAR-Medicine (2016): 928 p.
- MedicalPlanet. Portal for medical workers. Histology of the epithelium of the vagina. The structure of the vagina. Available from: [http://medicalplanet.su/gistologia/vlagaliche.html], last accessed Dec 1, 2017.
- Geriak, S.M. “Anti-rheumatic therapy for inflammatory processes of the cervix and vagina in women of reproductive age.” Woman’s health 9.85 (2013): 116–8.
- Dunaevska, V.V., Goncharuk, I.V. “Clinical experience of using of Revitaxa vaginal suppositories after electrosurgical treatment of the cervix.” Woman’s health 8.94 (2014): 60–2.
- Guaschino, S., Benvenuti, C. “SOPHY Study Group SOPHY project: an observational study of vaginal pH and lifestyle in women of different ages and different physiopathological conditions. Part. I.” Minerva Ginecol 60 (2008): 105.
- Jackson, S., James, M., Abrams, P. “The effect of oestradiol on vaginal collagen metabolism in postmenopausal women with genuine stress incontinence.” BJOG 109 (2002): 339.
- Stern, R. “Hyaluronan catabolism: a new metabolic pathway.” Eur J Cell Biol 83.7 (2004): 317–25.
- Dadak, C., Bayerle-Eder, M. “Female sexual dysfunction.” Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproduction 9.4 (2015): 86–8.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Н. А. Щербина, В. В. Бобрицкая, О. П. Липко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.