Optimization of treatment of cervical pathology of inflammatory genesis in women of reproductive age
Keywords:inflammatory diseases, cervix, Depanthol
The article presents the results of studying the effectiveness of using the drug Depanthol in women with benign cervical diseases of inflammatory genesis.
Were examined 30 women of childbearing age (from 18 to 40 years) with benign diseases of the cervix. According to laboratory indicators, the results were compared with the data of 20 healthy non-pregnant women of reproductive age who made up a control group.
Methods of study included gynecological examination, advanced colposcopy, cytological examination of scrapings from the cervical canal and exocervix surface, bacterioscopic, bacteriological examination, detection of sexually transmitted infections by direct immunofluorescence method.
In all women with benign diseases of the cervix of the inflammatory genesis, there are violations of the microbiocenosis of the genital tract. Most often, nonspecific vaginitis was detected bacterioscopically. In the bacteriological examination, fungi of the genus Candida, staphylococcus, in particular epidermal, streptococcus and enterococcus was predominated, in most cases in associations that included three or more microorganisms. In addition, sexually transmitted infections were often detected in the examined patients. The state of local immunity of the examined women indicated its stress, which was manifested in an increase in the concentration of immunoglobulin class G in cervical mucus and a significant decrease in lysozyme levels.
Patients who had sexually transmitted infections received complex ethiotropic treatment in accordance with the identified flora and with an individual approach. Simultaneously, the partner was examined and treated. Local treatment included the administration of Depanthol suppositories twice a day for 10 days.
As a result of local therapy with the drug Depanthol, the contamination of the genital tracts of women with normal microflora was improved, the parameters of sowing the opportunistic microflora and fungi of the genus Candida was normalized. Microbiological sanation was achieved in 85.2% of the examined patients. Also, the normalization of the indices of local immunity was noted. Two months after the treatment, epithelization of the cervix was noted in 76.7% of patients, which allowed recommending Depanthol for a wide application in patients with benign cervical diseases of inflammatory genesis.
- Vishnyakova, S.V., Pekarev, O.G. “Function of the endocrine system for diseases of the cervix uteri.” Medicine and Education in Siberia 4 (2011).
- Dovletkhanova, E.R. “Efficiency and acceptability of immunomodulators in the treatment of chronic cervicitis.” Medical Council 6 (2013): 42–4.
- Ozolinya, L.A. “Management of patients with complicated form of ectopia of the cervix uteri.” Treatment and prevention 2.10 (2014).
- Badretdinova, F.F., Trubin, V.B., Kortunova, V.V., Dodonov, A.N. “Optimization of diagnosis and treatment of background and precancerous diseases of the cervix, associated with PVI.” Medical bulletin of Bashkortostan 5 (2010): 58–61.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Г. В. Чубей, А. Г. Корнацька
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.