The choice of antibiotics in treating inflammatory diseases of female genitals mixed etiology
Keywords:запальні захворювання жіночих статевих органів, лікування, Цифран СТ, Клабакс
The article consist data about the drugs Cifran CT (ciprofl oxacin + tinidazole) and Klabax (clarithromycin) in the complex therapeutic therapy of infl ammatory diseases of the female genital organs of mixed etiology. Combination antimicrobial therapy with Cifran CT and Klabax was used in 57 patients with endocervicitis, adnexitises in outpatient treatment. The study of the dynamics of the clinical status, laboratory tests and other methods of bacteriological examinations of patients before and after treatment has allowed to establish the high effi cacy of this combination in respect of mixed infection with the presence of gram-positive and gram-negative aerobic and anaerobic fl ora, chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma. Clinical cure was achieved in all patients, the frequency of elimination of pathogens accounted for 92,9%.
- Gerasimova TV, Gopchuk EN Eff ective antibiotic treatment – modern aspects of the use of combined drugs in the practice of gynecology // Women’s Health. – 2012. – № 6. – P. 46–48.
- Gopchuk EN Endometritis and outpatient therapy – experience with fl uoroquinolones generation III // Women’s Health. – 201. – № 6. – P. 97–100.
- Grishchenko OV, Lakhno IV Overcoming of antimicrobial resistance in patients with infl ammatory diseases of the pelvic organs // Women’s Health. – 2012. – № 6. – P. 129–131.
- Kozak AM Pathogenetic therapy of chronic infl ammatory diseases of the genital organs in women of reproductive age // Women’s Health. – 2011. – № 6. – P. 184–186.
- Korshunov VM et al. Vaginal microenvironment. – M.: 1999.
- Ropyak AM Complex therapy of chronic infl ammatory diseases of the uterus in the acute stage // Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology. – 2010. – № 2. – P. 80–83.
- Strelnyk AI State of humoral immunity in patients with genital infections // Women’s Health. – 2010. – № 10. – P. 205–207.
- Department of health and human services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2006. Mobid Mortal Week Rep Rec Rep. 2006; 55: RR-11.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Б. Г. Коган, Г. Д. Гордеева
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.