Medical social and legal aspects of medical abortion in Ukraine
Keywords:abortion, safe abortion, medical abortion, medical abortion benefits, distribution of medicines for medical abortion
Medical abortion is a one of the main methods of safe abortion at an unwanted pregnancy. Good tolerance of drugs, a low rate of complications during the procedure compared with instrumental methods and the absence of serious complications after properly administered procedures, ease of implementation, proven cost-effectiveness can be recommended a method of medical abortion as an effective and relatively safe for terminating unwanted pregnancy.
- Order of the MO H of Ukraine from 31.12.2010 № 1177 «Comprehensive care during an unwanted pregnancy».
- Order of the MOH of Ukraine from 24.05.2013 № 423 «On approval of the Provision of comprehensive care for pregnant woman during an unwanted pregnancy, forms of the primary records and instructions for their fulfill».
- Order of the MO H of Ukraine from 13.12.2013 № 1090 «On Approving the Action Plan for implementation of the project «Integrated medical care during junk pregnancy» at the national level».
- Belokrinitskaya, T.E. Frolova, N.I. Belokrinitskaya, I.A. Suhinina, V.V. «Comparative evaluation of the clinical course of medical abortion with 200 and 600 mg mifepristone: a prospective cohort study.» Obstetrics and Gynecology,3(2014):81-86.
- Posokhova, S.P. Gumenuk, L.Y. Nikolaeva, S.V. «Medical abortion is a real choice of reproductive health.» Women Health,5(38) (2008):3-7.
- Popova, Y.N. Kylinich, S.I. «Comparative analysis of medical complications and medical abortion and their prevention.» Topical issues of preventive medicine and healthy lifestyles: Collection of scientific articles. Irkutsk: RIO IGIUVa,(2)(2010)188 p.
- ≪Medical abortion in resource-limited settings.» An Introductory Guide. Second edition. New York(2009)63 p.
- Dicke, G.B. «Endometrial thickness is not a criterion for the selection of instrumental revision of the uterine cavity after medical abortion.» Medical Council,7-8(2010):49-52.
- Frankel, N. Eybernati, M. «Uterine evacuation with a syringe aspirator Ipas MVA Plus cannula Ipas EasyGrip: educational brochure.» Chapel Hill, NC, Ipas(2004).
- Radzinsky, V.E. Ordiyants, I.M. Sideropolu, N.H. «Contraception after medical abortion.» Difficult Patient,1(2007).
- Padalko, L.I. Zaharchenko, R.M. Bondarenko, S.G. Maltseva, A.I. «Medication abortion is an alternative to traditional methods of abortion in pregnant for the first time and young women.» Female Doctor,5(2008):38 p.
- Dicke, G.B. «Abortion: from agitation to mature reflection. Maternal mortality and morbidity after abortion. Provisions medical care for women.» Status Praesens. Gynecology, obstetrics, barren marriage. Infections and Infectious Control,2(8)(2012).
- Chayka, K.V. Lasachko, S.A. Kvashenko, V.P. «Prevention of dishormonal breast diseases in women after spontaneous abortion of pregnancy in the first trimester.» Reproductive Women Health,3(37)(2008):134-138.
- Zheleznaya, A.A. Chayka, K.V. Lasachko, S.A. Tregubenko, A.A. Kornienko, S.M. «Benefits of medical abortion today in obstetrician practice.» Russian Medical Journal, 5(38)(2008):3-7
- Kirbasova, N.P. «Sparing abortion. Medical abortion: economic and organizational aspects.» Status Praesens,1(4)(2011).
- Safe abortion: technical and policy guidance for health systems. Second edition. WHO(2012).
- Tang, O.S. Schweer, H. Seybert, H.W. et al. «Pharmacokinetics of different routes of administration of misiprostol.» Human Reproduction,17(2002):332-336.
- Von Hertzen, H. Honkanen, H. Piaggio, G. et al. «WHO multinational study of three misoprostol regimens after mifepristone for early medical abortion. I: Efficacy.» British Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology,110(2003):808-818.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Вячеслав Владимирович Каминский, Н. Г. Прядко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.